Wednesday, July 25, 2007

tired.

Another tired day. Actually still ok, but being tired allows me to sleep better, or in other words, faster. SLs's inculding myself were part of the commitee to plan for the carnival, ranging from financial to man power planning. I'm in logistic, figure that out youself. Hahas.

Random facts about me.

1) I take at least half an hour to fall asleep when i get onto the bed.
2) I don't watch tv.
3) My phone's nokia 6288 Pearl white.

Still got somemore, but if i put them all down, then nothing to blog in future. lalala.

Speaking about the chinese lesson, we were told creepy stories about those hotels in taiwan. Like ... I don't dare type out leh. It gives me the creeps, and second doubts as to whether to go or not. Seems fun except the creep parts. Zzz.

Oh and one more thing, i'm staring and the blank wall, thinking of what to type now. Oh yah, my mum was damn excited about the school carnival. She just finished making calls to my relatives, cousins ext. to buy the coupons and come. -.-' It is a 2 year one time event after all.

No comments: